Spanish indigenous reds: panel tasting results

Spanish_Reds_Bottles

Sarah Jane Evans MW, Christine Allen and Beth Willard tasted 159 wines, with 13 Outstanding and 67 Highly recommended.


Spanish indigenous reds panel tasting scores

159 wines tasted

Exceptional 0

Outstanding 13

Highly recommended 67

Recommended 72

Commended 4

Fair 3

Poor 0

Entry criteria: producers and UK agents were invited to submit current-release red wines made from any Spanish grape except Tempranillo, encompassing single varietals or blends including at least 85% of one indigenous Spanish grape, the remaining 15% also of native varieties


How do you approach a tasting with 20 or more different varieties from all across Spain? In our case, with pleasure and anticipation. The aim of this tasting was to showcase the exciting range of native red varieties to discover in Spain. The tasting revealed the mosaic that is Spain: in terrain, in climate and in landscape – and in diversity of varieties.

Our overriding verdict from the tasting is that Spain is the country for explorers. Step outside your usual choices on the wine list, and you will be charmed. Half the wines here scored 90 points or above, and 13 of them were rated Outstanding (see below).


Scroll down to see tasting notes and scores for the top wines from the Spanish indigenous reds panel tasting


Spanish indigenous reds: panel tasting results https://bijouxclassique.net   https://www.bricoltoo.fr   https://lepicerie-bleue.com   https://www.lacavernedujouet.org   https://www.campingetrandonnee.com/  
--
Kappa Tunes Oc, Sneakers Basses Homme *  ‘We’re Here’ Creators Explain Why Watching Show is ‘Urgent’ Amid LGBTQ Hate *  Canoë-Kayak. À Lannion, les favoris bretons au rendez-vous – Ouest-France *  * Converse M9006c, Baskets Hautes Mixte Adulte, Rose Bonbon *  IQ Products IQ UV 230, Vêtement Anti-UV Pantalon de Plage Femme *  Hearing Loss and Dementia; (*67*) of Death From Bacterial (*21*) *  ALICECOCO Maillot de Bain Femme 2 Pièces Vintage Bikini Set Tankini set Rembourré Shorty avec Gilet Sans Manches Taille… *  6 mm 14 ct médicale en émail rouge Ancre Bracelet d’identification – Options de longueur : 15 18 *  * Eono tote bag Sac Toile Coton Réutilisable, Écologiquement Sac Fourre-tout en Tissu de Coton pour les femmes d’épicerie… *  Adam Peaty ‘90% sure’ of making return at 2022 Commonwealths *  https://chaussuresfr.org   https://deguisements-fetes.com   https://dedalustats.eu   https://news168.co.uk   https://www.boutique-maillot-bain.com/   https://www.notre-dame-de-paris.net   https://footetimes.com   https://www.jardinages.info   Spanish indigenous reds: panel tasting results *Spanish indigenous reds: panel tasting results